With the spring sports being cancelled, we would like to thank our spring senior athletes for all of their hard work and leadership during their four years of participating in Tri-County Athletics. You have definitely left your mark on your respective sports. We would also like for the Cavalier fans to get to know you a little better before you graduate. So, we thought we would have you fill out a short questionnaire about some of your memories of being a Cavalier.
Today’s senior spotlight is Stephan Bunjan.
- What sports did you participate in while at Tri-County?
Football, Basketball, and Baseball
- What are your plans for next year?
Work at Mcdonald’s and hopefully be able to coach.
- What was your most memorable athletic moment while participating for TC?
My most memorable moment was winning a conference championship at North Newton my sophomore year.
- What will you miss most about being a part of Tri-County athletics?
I will miss the support from the community and all of the coaches
- What advice would you give to your teammates?
Try your hardest on a drill, ask coaches for help if you do not know what to do. If you miss a tackle or something make up for it on the next play. BE A HARD WORKER.