With the spring sports being cancelled, we would like to thank our spring senior athletes for all of their hard work and leadership during their four years of participating in Tri-County Athletics. You have definitely left your mark on your respective sports. We would also like for the Cavalier fans to get to know you a little better before you graduate. So, we thought we would have you fill out a short questionnaire about some of your memories of being a Cavalier.
Today’s senior spotlight is Elysia Fowler.
- What sports did you participate in while at Tri-County?
I participated in softball during my time at Tri-County
- What are your plans for next year?
I plan to study dental hygiene at IUPUI.
- What was your most memorable athletic moment while participating for TC?
My most memorable moment was when I hit a pop up to the outfield and she didn’t catch it. The ball ended up hitting her in the head and I had no clue until I got to 2nd base and the umpire told me to stop.
- What will you miss most about being a part of Tri-County athletics?
I will miss laughing and telling jokes with my teammates and coaches.
- What advice would you give to your teammates?
Take every drill seriously and be committed from day one. We need to be able to count on our teammates. Showing up everyday , working hard, and proving you want to be there shows that you are committed.