With the spring sports being cancelled, we would like to thank our spring senior athletes for all of their hard work and leadership during their four years of participating in Tri-County Athletics. You have definitely left your mark on your respective sports. We would also like for the Cavalier fans to get to know you a little better before you graduate. So, we thought we would have you fill out a short questionnaire about some of your memories of being a Cavalier.
Today’s senior spotlight is Dru McAdams.
- What sports did you participate in while at Tri-County?
Track, Cross Country, Football
- What are your plans for next year?
United States Navy Airman Apprenticeship
- What was your most memorable athletic moment while participating for TC?
Running my quickest 4×1 time
- What will you miss most about being a part of Tri-County athletics?
The magical bond of a team and motivation that was created.
- What advice would you give to your teammates?
Commitment, Effort, Motivation, and Participation are keys for success.