Tri-County Student Athletes and Parent/Guardians –
We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer! Additionally, we hope everyone is as ready as we are to get the ball rolling on TC athletics.
Sports will begin on Monday July 6th, 2020 for grades 9-12.
- Before student athletes are able to participate on July 6th, they will need to have completed the health and consent forms with all signatures before participating in their first practice.
- Student athletes are NOT required to have an updated “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION” completed by a physician IF there is a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year.
- IF a student athlete can get an updated “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION” from a physician, we do encourage it!
- IF your student athlete DOES NOT have a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year, a new physical will be required and must be dated after April 1, 2020.
- Beginning July 6th, 2020, we will have cohort style practices to focus on reconditioning and acclimatization, meaning these are not necessarily sport/coach specific.
- These practices will be held for two weeks MON-THUR.
- Times and how to schedule will come out at a later date.
- We will be sending more information regarding preparation for practices closer to our start date.
All student athletes and coaches will be screened before participation until further notice.
- Temperature (>/= 100.0 F). Will be taken on location
- New unexplained cough or difficulty breathing in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone known to be positive or suspicious for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had two or more of the following new and unexplained symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Repeated shaking and chills
- Lost of taste or smell
- If you answer yes to any of these questions you will be sent home immediately and not able to participate in the workout.
Physical, Health and Consent forms –
- New health and consent forms can be printed from the link below and must be turned in by July 6 in order to participate. Again, all forms and signatures are required for all student athletes (except “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION”). If the student athletes do not have a physical with a completed “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION” by a physician from the 2019-2020 school year, they will need a new one!
- Physical 2020-2021
We are all very excited to get back to sports, but we ask that you be patient with us as things are always changing. We will keep you updated along the way. Reach out with any questions you may have!