Tri-County Student Athletes and Parents/Guardians –
We are excited to get started with sports. In preparation we ask that student athletes do the following:
- Wash hands before and after practices
- Bring your own water bottles, towel, etc.
- Maintain physical distancing (6 feet) whenever possible
- Arrive to practice 15 minutes before start time to allow for screening
- Please stay in your car and arrive at screening one person at a time. If this is not possible, maintain distance between you and the next person in line.
- Screening Questions
- Temperature (>/= 100.0 F). Will be taken on location
- New unexplained cough or difficulty breathing in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone known to be positive or suspicious for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had two or more of the following new and unexplained symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Repeated shaking and chills
- Lost of taste or smell
- If you answer yes to any of these questions you will be sent home immediately and not able to participate in the workout.
Practices will be held at the Track/Football field and are not sport specific at this time. Screening will be completed at the gate near the ticket booth. Locker rooms and weight room will NOT be open at this time. Please come prepared for practice as you will not be allowed in the building.
Reminder!! Students will need to have the new health and consent forms completed with all signatures before participating in practice. These forms can be found on the Tri County Athletics website under the “More” tab.
For individuals who do not have a physical on file for the 2019-2020 school year, they will need a new physical completed and dated after April 1st, 2020.
SCHEDULING PRACTICE TIMES (Once you select a time you will need to report at that time and not jump between morning and evening workouts.)
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Thank you! See everyone soon.